Thursday, July 29, 2010

A New Look!

Every so often I think I want to change it up a little bit. Today I figured, "go with more colors"! I am designing my professional site and that's going to be all about the pets and slightly less feminine and less about the chick details, so here is where I can be fun and creative. I have added a few buttons just to be different. Don't feel obligated in any way to click on a reaction button or to share my posts, but it's just an option and an alternative to writing a comment. Since more people seem to use the internet to share stories, these icons with the different internet feeds (twitter, facebook) are available, I may as well use them. Maybe, I will even use them on my professional site, except I did not purchase a blog product on that site. It's a learning process and there is way more to building that site than this site, as I get more say on where things go on that site. I have a lot to learn and coding is not even involved.

I will certainly let you all know when my business is all set. I think I should be hearing from the state of Florida in the next week; at that point, I think I will be more comfortable with creating my site for public consumption, although the domain is there and so is a coming soon post (on my doggydiva site). See you guys soon! No more fear~~ I can't take my self too seriously. This is a dog walking business!

Keep coming back (to the site)!

No comments:

Post a Comment