So here are my seven with only the first two being in order of importance (and it's really a photo finish with gossip and smoking: because really, no smoking is more important on a health basis and no gossip on the spiritual front and I have difficulty differentiating the hierarchy here).
Resolutions- Yoda said "do or not do-there is no try":
- No smoking (it's 2:38am and I am doing well, but the package of Big Red is all gone-someone said Cinnamon would help)
- No gossip (I am not going to say it & I am not going to listen to it)
- Start and stick with yoga (even the basic poses-classes can wait till I am back in Colorado)
- Without even coming close to Julie Powell's ambition: cook or bake at least ONE new recipe a week once I get back to Colorado.
- Learn a foreign language-USE the public library and choose one before getting home
- Keep my car clean, weekly!
- DO something completely new and be open minded. ONE NEW THING in 2010. Based on last year's list of firsts, I am not too worried about #7, but it keeps me adventurous!
This goes with out saying that everything I am doing prior to 2009 that contributes positively to my life will continue and these are just #7 reminders to gently push the envelope!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!!