Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's all fun and games four days in...

So, with all my attempts, I don't expect some people to take me seriously. You know, that's not even that important any more! I am taking me seriously...one day at a time. Maybe, four days without a cigarette, I am on a pink cloud. Never had that before. I really feel better already! Now, to be honest, I have certain positive changes in habits already working in my favor that I never had during previous attempts to quit cigarettes for good:



I am eating less fast food and eating healthier over all (let's not get too excited-no one said anything about eating vegan or recycling the containers of my food or anything).

I am exercising more.

I am experiencing less insomnia and getting more quality rest.

I, of late, have been reading more fashion magazines, but feeling the need to indulge and BUY BUY BUY much less (I am not sure how this helps the smoke habit, though I guess I am finding smoking a lot less glamorous-not sure if I ever did, but definitely finding it less so).



So, when I say I am not smoking anymore, cut me a little slack on my support group, okay. Meet my support group:

There is my best carbonated and ever faithful friend Diet Pepsi. There is Dr Pepper, but I am not sure if he betrays me with calories. They are both getting a bit jealous of the wallflower, water, who makes very quiet but frequent introductions into my life. I am drinking some now! Meet Starbursts, the Nerds, the Haribo gummy bear and cola bottle gang and least but not least: the Nerds Rope!



My more healthy friends include cucumbers and carrots as well as sunflower seeds. I confess, however, that the sunflower seed shells are salted and I suck the salt completely dry. Yummy. And sometimes, I still feed the seed inside to Max. He likes Nerds too! More water please!!

Yeah, like I said, it's all fun four days in!

No comments:

Post a Comment