Saturday, August 21, 2010

A list of favorite books will be coming soon!

I will keep my running list of recent books read, but people have been asking if they are my favorite books. Nooo, not really! I haven't read something that would qualify for a while. I will review my list to make sure, but the favorite list will come up this week some time! Now, when I say "my favorites", I am talking about books I have enjoyed reading the most; I have loved reading tons of impressive books for English class, Shakespeare literature courses, blah blah blah... I don't have the time to impress people with all the amazing literature I have read in my lifetime. I could care less. I want to share with you the books I loved so much because they changed the way I think or because they made me cry or smile and laugh! They are the books I keep coming back to when people ask me for books they should read! I haven't recommended Shakespeare for a really long time, or D.H. Lawrence for that matter!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa I have a new blog I finally did it! It's Cookie and I named after my dog.

    ReplyDelete