Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's been a long long long time...

I know this will be a very short post as I am about to go on vacation. I have learned so much about life in the last six months. Things have been ever changing and I have had to be really careful, but I want to share one exceptionally imporant and fabulous fact:

I quit smoking May 10, 2011. This was a legally significant day. I love that I don't smoke. I have not had the urge to even smoke, especially since I started yoga.

I will get moe into this yoga kick when I get back, but I have to tell you that I have tried yoga before and NEVER ever felt the way I do about yoga today. More on this later. Friday, I am finally taking off to D.C., the first time since September when I was just left there by my ex-husband. We have a wedding to go to Sunday, then it is off to Maine Monday morning. I will return and venture forth into more frequent blogging.

I will share my experience and adventures when I return.
Till then, maximum strength, experience & joy to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment