Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm done with blonde

I am done with blonde. DONE.WITH.BLONDE...you know, in case you didn't hear me the first time. The roots were too insane. Not emulating the whole Desperately Seeking Susan look at all. That's what I was shooting for, you know. It did NOT quite work out that way. So, in an effort to get honest with myself, I found a nice and blunt woman originally from New York (but settled in Florida) to help me find me self via my hair color. I told her that a new hair style to start over wouldn't hurt either.

So I made an appointment with Dawn Marie at New Wave Salon in Englewood, Florida (see other blog posting for information on my new neighborhood and the whole real estate deal). She brought my hair back to a very very dark brown (how easily I forgot where I came from) and chopped off a few inches when I showed her a dramatically short hair cut in a look book. She, in three short hours, transformed me into a brunette with a fairly easy hair cut. Right now,with the frizz, there is a bit to be desired, but with a blow dryer and de-frizz stuff, I think I will be a-ok. It feels softer and I am back to being a brunette.

So I was thinking, some highlights would be really cool. Just a few blonde streaks. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment