Saturday, March 12, 2016

Back in the saddle!

So much has happened in the past few years. I have not picked up a cigarette since August 2012. I have getting more involved at work and taking on new responsibilities and adventures in professional endeavors. I have even been surviving bankruptcy for the past 4 years. I have one year to go in financial distress and this light at the end of the tunnel is really what has gotten me revitalized. I have entered into my fifth year of bankruptcy and realized there is a world waiting for me in the form of improved health and wellbeing, travel, new adventures in real estate and focusing on me! I have realized that there is a end to the five years that I have gotten caught up in. Since my divorce, I have grown, but I have also stunted my growth in other ways. I have been afraid to write and tell the truth about my post-divorce years. I didn't want to offend anyone, slander or divulge specific issues out on the open internet. It's time I remove that fear. I want to write. I want to tell the truth about the world out there for me. If I write in fear, nothing of growth can come out of that, nothing real. I think that if I can tell the absolute truth and it helps one person (including me), that will be the whole reason I am writing. This is just the beginning, unpolished, uncut, uncensored. I don't want to stop. My goal in blogging is to write about life, health, friendships and other relationships (good, bad and the ugly), love, trust, and travel. I am excited about reviving this blog. I almost started a brand new one for a brand new life, but I am the same person, just with new perspective, so I will keep this blog going!

No comments:

Post a Comment