Saturday, September 7, 2013

Messages to the universe, part I

As I send messages out to the universe about what I am hoping for, I realize I may not be completely be consistent. I can't continue to act in a way that confuses the universe; for example, I really do truly want a real relationship and after three years since I separated from my ex-husband, I think I am ready. I am telling the universe, screaming, that I am indeed ready! For commitment, for fun, for the long haul. So why am I carrying on with a certain someone, doing nothing productive, but acting bored. This is certainly confusing the universe. Hell, its confusing me! I think a nice succinct text is in order to end things, so I can focus on my more genuine intentions at hand. I want to spend more time on me and my goals for physical fitnss as well as time on a relationship and can not be spending time on non productive interchanges between myself and certain people. As I go into hibernation, I will be showing my true intentions to the universe. And I really hope you are listening universe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment