Thursday, October 14, 2010

Confessions From a former smoker

So you have noticed I have not blogged lately, hmm?!!? I have been under a bit of stress lately. I have had to move back to Denver to look for employment, a place to rest my head, and transportation. There are a few details I need to figure out before I share them. Suffice it to say, this non smoker has been a bit weak. Weak in the sense I have been seduced by Marlboro. I have actually tried my best to remain as strong as possible in the face of adversity!

So I have cheated a bit and gave in on my road trip back here to Colorado. In a rental car. Because I don't have a car anymore. Details to follow, like I said. I have smoked between a portion of a cigarette to two cigarettes a day since giving in after almost five months of abstinence. I may have grabbed a few drags off a smoke in the week preceding around the time I smoked those four back to back and threw up. I can't stand smoking and I don't allow my self more than two a day. Such restraint. Such will power. Yeah, right. Like I said, details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment